Monday, November 3, 2008

Not a Good Blogger...

Sorry that it has taken me so long to post something. It's funny how fast the days go by when you're a mom!

Sadie is getting SO big. She's almost 3 months old and weighs about 11 pounds. She fits great in her clothes now (for the first month she didn't fit in newborn clothes at all). We had some fun pictures taken of her. Here's a sample...





Here she is in her crib...



And this was a candid shot taken when I was holding her over my shoulder...


I will try to update more frequently! Ciao!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

It looks like you are putting your new camera to good use. She is GORGEOUS!!

Chelsea said...

Oh Finally! I'm so happy to see that you're back in blogging action! I miss ya!

p.s. Sadie is DARLING!!!!

Courtnie said...

Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! Lyndsey, those pictures are so cute! Your mom is probably dying! Hope you are coming out for Christmas and I can see her! :)

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Yeah a new post. She is so beautiful. When are you coming up agian? By the way I still haven't made it to the post office, so I haven't forgotten you, but as you know days fly by. I will try to get there this week and get your gift to you. What a darling girl. I hope you are enjoying being home and being a mom.

Shana Dee said...

Wow, she is beautiful!

Erin said...

Those are some awesome pics! I love the candid ones especially! Keep posting stuff! She is so beautiful!

Bobbie Jo said...

oh my heck I can't believe how beautiful she is. when do I get to see her?

Kristina said...

SO cute! Love the photos. So glad we could visit just sad it was so short. We'll have so much fun at christmas. :) Miss you too much!