Friday, May 29, 2009

Blessing Pictures

Since in her first blessing dress pictures Sadie looked like she didn't have a neck, we decided to get some more taken.  I'm so glad we did because look at how cute they are!  My friend Gwen, a fabulous photographer, just came over to our house and took a bunch of shots of Sadie in her dress.  
My Grandma Hawkins made the dress years ago and Sadie was the first great-grandchild to wear it.  
I think she looks like a porcelain doll in these pictures!  Isn't she cute?  And looking more like her mom everyday.  Kidding, she looks just like her dad.
Along with the blessing dress pictures, my friend took some pictures with Sadie in a big pink tutu!  It was so fun.  Sadie had a great time playing in the tutu.  

12 comments:

Kelly O. said...

Oh. My. Gosh!! When can I come to Arizona!?! I don't care what the weather is like--that baby is just too cute to not see!!

Courtnie said...

Very cute Lynds! She is a doll!

Noelle said...

OH MY GOSH! She could not possibly be more beautiful! Miss you all.

Candy said...

She is one BEAUTIFUL baby doll! I'm mesmerized by her eyes. What a sweetheart.

Lorie said...

She is so beautiful! And let Kelly come now! We need to see you guys and Kelly!!

McB's said...

Oh CUTE CUTE CUTE and more CUTE, she is so CUTE...how many is that? hehe. I love your new picture of all of you.

McB's said...

Oh and by the way how come my blog is not under your friends, hmmm

Camille and Paul said...

SOOO Cute! It is about time you posted more pictures! It is also your birthday today and I am thinking about you! I hope you are doing something way fun! :)

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

She is so darling Lynds. Are you coming to Utah soon? We should take the girls swimming. SHe is just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Why haven't I seen these??? She needs to be on the cover of EVERY magazine - her pictures keep getting cuter and cuter!!! Love and kisses from Grandma Jamie...

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

SOOOO stinkin cute! i am so happy you finally up dated your blog! hahah i miss my friend!! xoxoxo

Carol said...

oh her pictures look so stinkin' cute!!! she is a doll, seriously.